Thursday 2 June 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 2, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Salkind and Raymond Renault.
The Love Punch, directed by Joel Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1921 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Alexander Salkind: Producer (Superman), dies at 75.
- Raymond Renault: Aubervilliers physician.
- Betty Freeman: American philanthropist and photographer (Born 1921).
- Serge Choumoff: French engineer.
- Sigmund Sternberg: Hungarian-English businessman and philanthropist.
- András Szennay: Hungarian priest (d. 2012).
- Ernie Royal: American trumpet player (The Tonight Show Band) (d. 1983).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kitten On the Keys - Zez Confrey & His Orchestra
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Marion Harris