Monday 2 June 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Fuzier and June Callwood.
The Sea Hawk, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1924 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Claude Fuzier: French journalist, intellectual and politician.
- June Callwood: Canadian journalist, author and social activist (Born 1924).
- Al Ruscio: American actor (d. 2013).
- Snyder Act: US citizenship granted to all American Indians
- U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- California, Here I Come - Georgie Price
- Days of Yesterday - Elliott Shaw
- Nobody's Sweetheart - Isham Jones & His Orchestra