Monday 2 June 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Fuzier and June Callwood.
Koi no torimono, directed by Zanmu Kako, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1924 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Claude Fuzier: French journalist, intellectual and politician.
- June Callwood: Canadian journalist, author and social activist (Born 1924).
- Al Ruscio: American actor (d. 2013).
- Snyder Act: US citizenship granted to all American Indians
- U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 June 1924
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Steppin' Out - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else - Sophie Tucker
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?