Wednesday 18 June 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Liesbeth den Uyl-van Vessem and François Caradec.
Koi no torimono, directed by Zanmu Kako, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
while The Little French Girl by Anne Douglas Sedgwick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1924 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Liesbeth den Uyl-van Vessem: Feminist / Wife of Joop den Uyl.
- François Caradec: French writer, biographer and author of pastiches.
- William Humphrey: American novelist who wrote about small-town family life in rural Texas.
- George Mikan: American basketball player, a center originally with the Chicago Bears of the NBL, but most notably with the Minnesota Lakers.
- Rolf Von Sydow: German director and writer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Mr. Radio Man - Al Jolson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?