Wednesday 4 June 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dennis Weaver and Tofilau Eti Alesana.
The Sea Hawk, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1924 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Dennis Weaver: American actor who played the low-key role of Chester in the TV series, "Gunsmoke," from 1955-1964.
- Dennis Weaver in Joplin: Missouri, USA; actor (Chester - Gunsmoke, Duel, Battered, McCloud).
- Tofilau Eti Alesana: Prime Minister of Samoa (d. 1999).
- Francis Crossin: American athlete, he played three seasons of pro basketball beginning in 1947.
- Tofilau Alesana: Samoan politician 5th Prime Minister of Samoa (d. 1999).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- California, Here I Come - Georgie Price
- Days of Yesterday - Elliott Shaw
- Nobody's Sweetheart - Isham Jones & His Orchestra