Monday 23 June 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leon Machiz .
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1924 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Leon Machiz: American executive and CEO in charge of Avnet, a huge electronics distribution corporation.
- Cecil [James] Sharp: English folk musician, dies at 64.
- 8 month Twenste textile strike ends
- American airman Russell Maughan flies from New York to San Francisco in 21 hours and 48ampnbspminutes on a dawn-to-dusk flight in a Curtiss pursuit.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- California, Here I Come - California Ramblers
- Why Did I Kiss That Girl? - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- It Looks Like Rain - Wendell Hall