Tuesday 3 June 1924
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karunanidhi and Léon Hurez.
The Sea Hawk, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1924 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Karunanidhi : Indian screenwriter and politician 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Léon Hurez
- Ted Mallie: American radio and television announcer (d. 1999).
- Bruno Mazza: Italian soccer player.
- Albert Dubreucq: France sport Champion.
- David Richard Holloway: Literary Editor.
- Bernard Glasser: American director and producer (d. 2014).
- Jimmy Rogers: American singer and guitarist (d. 1997).
- Torsten Wiesel: Swedish neurophysiologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Colleen Dewhurst: Actress (Murphy Brown), dies of cancer at 67.
- Michael Gow: Commandant (Royal College of Defense Studies).
- Franz Kafka: Austrian novelist whose fame reached its height after WW II.
- Gila Wilderness Area established by US Forest Service.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- California, Here I Come - Georgie Price
- Days of Yesterday - Elliott Shaw
- Nobody's Sweetheart - Isham Jones & His Orchestra