Wednesday 2 March 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Wilbur and Robert Wilfred.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1921 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Richard Wilbur: Poet.
- Robert Wilfred: Levick Simpson composer.
- Kazimierz Górski: Polish footballer and coach (d. 2006).
- Ernst Haas: Austrian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1986).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher