Thursday 2 February 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Salgues and Jeanette Vogelbacher.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1922 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Yves Salgues: French journalist, writer, poet and notorious heroin addict.
- Jeanette Vogelbacher: France sport Champion.
- It was 2:22:22 on 2 / 2 / 22
- In Baldwyn, Mississippi, USA, a meteorite falls harmlessly to the earth.
- Ulysses by James Joyce is published.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Rose of My Heart
- Everybody Step - Ted Lewis & His Band
- April Showers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra