Wednesday 2 June 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lester del Rey and Robert Moffat Palmer.
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1915 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Lester del Rey: United States -- Sci-fi author (Moon Trilogy, Marooned on Mars).
- Robert Moffat Palmer: Composer.
- Lester Del Rey: American science fiction writer first published in April 1938 with a short story, "The Faithful" in "Astounding Tales.
- Walter Tetley: NYC, New York -- Animation voice (Sherman-Bullwinkle Show).
- Alexandru Nicolschi: Romanian communist (d. 1992).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 June 1915
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?