Sunday 2 May 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Auberson and Guinn Smith.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1920 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Jean-Marie Auberson: Swiss violinist and conductor (d. 2004).
- Guinn Smith: American pole vaulter soldier and pilot (d. 2004).
- Jacob Gilboa: composer.
- Joseph Henderson: Scottish pianist and composer, he died May 4, 1980.
- Otto Buchsbaum: Austrian-born Brazilian writer and ecological activist (Born 1920).
- Vasantrao Deshpande: Indian singer and sitar player (d. 1983).
- 1st game of National Negro Baseball League played in Indianapolis
- The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh How I Laugh When I Think That I Cried Over You - Nora Bayes
- Rose Room - Art Hickman & His Orchestra