Thursday 2 November 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Pinsent and Seánie Duggan.
The Headless Horseman, directed by Edward D. Venturini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while If Winter Comes by A.S.M. Hutchinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1922 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Famous Birthdays:02 November
- Allies deliberate over German mark
- Australian Qantas airways begins service
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gallagher & Shean - Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Sweet Indiana Home - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?