Sunday 3 May 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Léon Smet .
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1908 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Carmen - Toreador Song - Alan Turner
- The Dream Waltz - Victor Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?