Thursday 3 April 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Braeden and Jan Berry (singer).
Border Vigilantes, directed by Derwin Abrahams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1941 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Eric Braeden: Actor (Victor Newman - Young and the Restless, Colossus).
- Jan Berry (singer)
- Subhash Desai: Indian politician, a leader of Shiv Sena (a Marathi regional and Hindu nationalist political organisation).
- Aprile Erben: American student astrologer.
- Charlotte Ford: American socialite, noted family and author.
- Philippe Wynne: American musician (d. 1984).
- Jan Berry: American singer-songwriter (Jan and Dean) (d. 2004).
- Carl Boenish: American BASE jumper and cinematographer (d. 1984).
- Philippé Wynne: American singer (The Spinners) (d. 1984).
- Jorma Hynninen: Finnish baritone who performs regularly with the world's major opera companies.
- Jan Berry in Los Angeles: California, USA; rock vocalist (Jan and Dean - "Deadman's Curve").
- Churchill warns Stalin of German invasion
- Waltons overture Scapino, premieres in Chicago
- The El Rancho Vegas hotel/casino opens on the Los Angeles Highway outside Las Vegas, Nevada. This starts the "Las Vegas Strip".
- Rasjid al-Gailani forms pro-German regime in Iraq.