Saturday 3 March 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 3, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Doc Watson and Basil Hume.
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1923 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Doc Watson: American blind guitarist, songwriter and singer of bluegrass, folk, country, blues and gospel music.
- Basil Hume: Clergyman.
- Luther Skaggs: American military.
- Barney Martin: American actor (Born 1923).
- US Senate rejects membership in International Court of Justice, The Hague.
- TIME magazine is published for the first time.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Journey's End - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Carry Me Back to My Carolina Home - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Lovin' Sam (Sheik of Alabam') - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Murray