Sunday 4 April 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Rohmer Nancy France and Orunamamu .
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1920 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Eric Rohmer Nancy France: director (Claire's Knee)/ actor (6 in Paris, Collector, Perceval).
- Orunamamu : American-Canadian author and educator (d. 2014).
- Ignatius IV of Antioch: Greek patriarch (d. 2012).
- Éric Rohmer: French director and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- Arabs attack Jews in Jerusalem.
- 1920 Palestine riots: Violence erupts between Arab and Jewish residents in Jerusalem 9 killed, 216 injured.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - All-Star Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?