Sunday 4 April 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 4, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Rohmer Nancy France and Orunamamu .
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1920 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Eric Rohmer Nancy France: director (Claire's Knee)/ actor (6 in Paris, Collector, Perceval).
- Orunamamu : American-Canadian author and educator (d. 2014).
- Ignatius IV of Antioch: Greek patriarch (d. 2012).
- Éric Rohmer: French director and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- Arabs attack Jews in Jerusalem.
- 1920 Palestine riots: Violence erupts between Arab and Jewish residents in Jerusalem 9 killed, 216 injured.