Sunday 3 August 1941US date format: 8/3/1941, UK date format: 3/8/1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Martha Stewart and René Dosière.
Dive Bomber, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 August 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1941 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Martha Stewart: American entrepreneur whose "Martha...
- René Dosière
- Franco Menichelli: Italian gymnast who won a Gold Medal at...
- Beverly Lee: American singer (The Shirelles).
- Phil Condit: Businessman.
- Thomas Forry: American ecclesiastic, a R.C.
- Wayne Hussey: Rocker.
- Beverly Lee in Passaic: New Jersey, USA; singer (Shirelles -...
- Stephen Ardia: American engineer, sales and CEO of...
- Benzine sales limited in US
- Gas sales limited in US
- German troops conquer Roslavl USSR