Sunday 3 August 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wayne Hussey and Beverly Lee in Passaic.
Hold That Ghost, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1941 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Wayne Hussey: Rocker.
- Beverly Lee in Passaic: New Jersey, USA; singer (Shirelles - "Soldier Boy").
- Stephen Ardia: American engineer, sales and CEO of Goulds Pumps business.
- Thomas Forry: American ecclesiastic, a R.C.
- Franco Menichelli: Italian gymnast who won a Gold Medal at the 1964 Olympics in Tokyo.
- Martha Stewart: American entrepreneur whose "Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia" reportedly made up to $25 million in profits in 1997 on revenues of $120 million. She is the editor of "Martha Stewart Living" magazine with a circulation of 1.3 million, appears on a syndicated TV show seen by five million a week and appears regularly on NBC's "Today" show. Her products include 14 books, six videos, signature sheets, towels and paints. She has permeated practically every cranny of the American market, celebrating the
- Beverly Lee: American singer (The Shirelles)
- Benzine sales limited in US
- Gas sales limited in US
- German troops conquer Roslavl USSR
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 August 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?