Sunday 10 August 1941US date format: 8/10/1941, UK date format: 10/8/1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 10, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Barbeault and Rich Brooks.
The Little Foxes, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1941 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Marcel Barbeault: French serial killer.
- Stephen Fagan: American news figure, arrested 4/16/1998...
- Rich Brooks: American football player, a former...
- Anita Lonsbrough: England, United Kingdom -- 200m...
- Kees van Kooten: Dutch TV host / founder (Simplistic...
- Susan White: Australian painter and sculptor.