Wednesday 20 August 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 20, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Slobodan Milosevic and Jacques Cheminade.
Reg'lar Fellers, directed by Arthur Dreifuss, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 August 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1941 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Slobodan Milosevic: Serbian Communist Party bureaucrat called "the Butcher of the Balkans" for his efforts toward "ethnic cleansing.
- Jacques Cheminade: French political activist.
- Rich Brooks: American football player and coach.
- Anne Evans: English soprano and actress.
- William Gray: American lawyer and politician (d. 2013).
- William H Gray III in Baton Rouge: Louisiana, USA; American politician (Representative-Democrat-Pennsylvania, 1978-).
- Robin Oakley: English journalist and author.
- Jo Ramírez: Mexican race car driver and manager.
- Slobodan Milošević: Serbian lawyer and politician 1st President of Serbia (d. 2006).
- Jo Ramirez: Mexican motor racing team manager and author.
- Dave Brock: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hawkwind).
- Police raid 11th district of Paris, takes 4,000+ Jewish males