Thursday 3 July 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Liamine Zéroual and Gloria Allred.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1941 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Liamine Zéroual
- Gloria Allred: American feminist lawyer and crusader, the high-profile politically active head of Los Angeles N.O.
- Adoor Gopalakrishnan: Cinematographer (Kathapurushan, Mathulikal).
- Gérard Boyer: French chef and restaurateur, renowned for Les Crayeres, his chateau restaurant in Reims, which boasted three Michelin stars.
- Judith Lacan: French psychoanalyst who is the daughter of the radical psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan and Sylvia Bataille.
- WWII: Joseph Stalin, in his first address since the German invasion, calls upon the Soviet people to carry out a quotscorched earthquot policy of resistance to the bitter end.