Monday 4 August 1941US date format: 8/4/1941, UK date format: 4/8/1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 4, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Knight and Gordon Hoban.
The Little Foxes, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1941 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Jean Knight: British nurse and hospital...
- Gordon Hoban: American writer, a dramatist who wrote...
- Elizabeth Ann Roberts
- Jacques Prat
- Martha Stewart: Entertainer.
- Zeki Ökten: Turkish film director (d. 2009).
- Quincey Daniels: Biloxi, Mississippi -- Boxer (1960...
- Martin Jarvis: English actor.
- Ted Strickland: American psychologist and politician...
- Dodger Mickey Owens is 1st to catch 3 foul flies in an inning (3rd)
- Winston Churchill departs on Prince of Wales to US