Monday 3 February 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Neil Bogart and Bridget Hanley in Seattle.
Prairie Pioneers, directed by Lester Orlebeck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1941 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Bridget Hanley in Seattle: Washington, USA; actress (Here Come the Brides).
- Neil Bogart: American record executive (d. 1982).
- Carol Mann in Buffalo: New York, USA; golfer (LPGA Hall of Fame 1977, 1965 US Open).
- Chuck Tharp: rock vocalist (Fireballs).
- Angelo D'Aleo in the Bronx: New York, USA; tenor (Dion and Belmonts - "Teenager in Love").
- Dory Funk: Jr.
- Supreme Court upheld Federal Wage and Hour law, sets minimum wages and maximum hours
- US Supreme Court upholds Federal Wage and Hour law, sets minimum wages and maximum hours.