Tuesday 4 February 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Laisenia Qarase and Marie Masters in Cincinnati.
Prairie Pioneers, directed by Lester Orlebeck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1941 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Laisenia Qarase: Politician.
- Marie Masters in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; actress (Susan - As the World Turns).
- Jiří Raška: Czech skier and coach (d. 2012).
- John Steel: rock drummer (Animals - "House of the Rising Sun").
- Johann Peter Kirsch: Luxembourg church historian, dies at age 79.
- Former Dutch Premier De Geer flies to Berlin
- British tanks occupy Maus Libya.
- United Service Organization (USO) founded.
- The United Service Organization (USO) is created to entertain American troops.