Friday 3 January 1941US date format: 1/3/1941, UK date format: 3/1/1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robin Morgan and Van Dyke Parks.
Cheers for Miss Bishop, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1941 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Robin Morgan: Activist.
- Van Dyke Parks: Alabama, United States -- Actor /...
- Shima Iwashita: Actress (Red Lion, Hara-Kiri, Double...
- Franklin McCain: American activist (d. 2014).
- Canada and US acquire air bases in Newfoundland (99 year lease).
- Italian counter-offensive in Albania.
- A decree in Germany outlaws the use of Blackletter Gothic typefaces in favour of Antiqua.