Thursday 20 February 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Buffy Sainte-Marie and Buffy Sainte-Marie in Maine.
Footsteps in the Dark, directed by Lloyd Bacon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1941 ?
- Buffy Sainte-Marie: Canadian-American singer-songwriter and producer.
- Alan Furst: Author.
- Buffy Sainte-Marie in Maine: USA; folksinger ("Now That the Buffalo Are Gone").
- Lim Kit Siang: Democratic Socialist opposition party in Malaysia.
- Lim Siang: Malaysian politician.
- La Bolduc: Canadian singer and songwriter (Born 1894).
- 1st transport of Jews to concentration camps leave Plotsk Poland
- Nazis order Polish Jews barred from using public transportation
- Romania breaks relations with Netherlands.