Sunday 3 July 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Burrows and Eric Franklin.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Kingdom of Slender Swords by Hallie Erminie Rives was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1910 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Bernard Burrows: British diplomat.
- Eric Franklin: Indian civil servant.
- Pierre Tribié: Puteaux Politician.
- Fritz Kasparek: Austrian mountaineer (Born 1910).
- Julius Slabbe: Belgian writer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cubanola Glide - Prince's Orchestra
- Moonlight in Jungle Land - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Casey Jones - Billy Murray & American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?