Friday 3 July 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include M F K Fisher and Thomas Narcejac.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1908 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- M F K Fisher: American writer (d. 1992).
- Thomas Narcejac: French writer, famed for his voluminous output.
- MFK Fisher: American writer with a career of over 60 years in which she wrote hundreds of stories for the New Yorker as well as 15 books of essays and reminiscences, a translation, a novel, a screenplay, a book for children and dozens of travelogues.
- Robert B Meyner: American politician (d. 1990).
- Robert Meyner: American lawyer and politician 44th Governor of New Jersey (d. 1990).
- M Fisher: American author (d. 1992).
- Fernand Bailleux: French naval officer, who died in Cannes on 14 June 2003.
- Joel Chandler Harris: Created Uncle Remus, dies at 59.