Friday 3 July 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include M F K Fisher and Thomas Narcejac.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1908 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- M F K Fisher: American writer (d. 1992).
- Thomas Narcejac: French writer, famed for his voluminous output.
- Fernand Bailleux: French naval officer, who died in Cannes on 14 June 2003.
- MFK Fisher: American writer with a career of over 60 years in which she wrote hundreds of stories for the New Yorker as well as 15 books of essays and reminiscences, a translation, a novel, a screenplay, a book for children and dozens of travelogues.
- M. F. K. Fisher: Writer.
- Robert Meyner: American lawyer and politician 44th Governor of New Jersey (d. 1990).
- M Fisher: American author (d. 1992).
- Robert B Meyner: American politician (d. 1990).
- Joel Chandler Harris: Created Uncle Remus, dies at 59.