Tuesday 3 August 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 3, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Neal Miller and Otto Paetsch.
Princess Nicotine; or, The Smoke Fairy, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 August 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1909!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1909 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Neal Miller: American experimental psychologist whose work was an important bridge between behaviorism and personality psychology.
- Otto Paetsch: German Nazi military, a Standartenführer (Colonel) in the Waffen SS who was awarded the Knight's Cross with Oakleaves during World War II.
- Walter Van Tilburg Clark: US Author (Ox-Bow Incident), dies at 62.