Sunday 3 July 1955
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julia Lyndon and Neil Clar.
In UK Unchained Melody by Jimmy Young was in the top 5 hits.
Mister Roberts, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The Scotswoman by Inglis Clark Fletcher was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Those Whiting Girls.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1955!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1955 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Julia Lyndon: Buffalo, New York -- Playmate (August, 1977).
- Neil Clar: Rock guitarist (Lloyd Cole & The Commotions).
- Walter Veltroni: Italian publicist, politician, a member of the Communist Party and editor of the Communist Party Journal; a member of Parliament from 1987.
- Claude Rajotte: Canadian radio and television host.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1955 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?