Friday 28 November 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Falcon and Gilbert Gantier.
The Lighthouse by the Sea, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 November 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1924!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1924 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- André Falcon: Lyon 2éme Actor.
- Gilbert Gantier
- Giovanni Ballico: Italy sport Champion.
- Kees [Gerrit C] Otten: Dutch flutist.
- Johanna Döbereiner: Czech-Brazilian agronomist and academic (d. 2000).
- Dennis Brutus: South African journalist poet and academic (d. 2009).
- Gertrud Hürlimann: Swiss astrologer, graphologist and natural health practitioner.
- Pieter Jelle Troelstra leaves 2nd Chamber