Wednesday 19 November 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 19, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Russell and Knut Steen.
The Lighthouse by the Sea, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1924!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1924 ?
- William Russell: English actor.
- Knut Steen: Norwegian-Italian sculptor (d. 2011).
- Margaret Turner-Warwick: English physician and academic.
- In Los Angeles, California, famous silent film director Thomas Ince (quotThe Father of the Westernquot) dies, reportedly of a heart attack, in his bed (rumors soon surface that he was shot dead by publishing tycoon William Randolph Hearst).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me You'll Forgive Me - Nat Shilkret (as International Novelty Orchestra) (voc Elliott Shaw)
- Lonely Little Melody - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra