Tuesday 3 November 1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stefanie Powers and Martin Smith.
You Were Never Lovelier, directed by William A. Seiter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1942 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Famous Birthdays:03 November
- Carl Sternheim: German dramatist best known for plainly written satiric comedies about middle-class values and aspirations.
- 12th day of battle at El Alamein: Scottish assault
- Despite Ted Williams wins Triple Crown, Yanks Joe Gordon wins AL MVP
- Mort Cooper wins NL MVP
- William L Dawson elected to Congress from Chicago