Monday 17 November 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 17, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucas J "Luc" Lutz and Luc Lutz.
The Lighthouse by the Sea, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 November 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1924!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1924 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me You'll Forgive Me - Nat Shilkret (as International Novelty Orchestra) (voc Elliott Shaw)
- Lonely Little Melody - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra