Sunday October 25, 1908
US date format: 10/25/1908, UK date format: 25/10/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 25, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Edmond Pidoux and Jacques Traub.
David and Goliath, directed by Ferdinando Baldi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 25, 1908?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 25, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Down in Jungle Town
- Haydn Quartet with Harry Macdonough - Take Me Out to the Ball Game