Sunday 25 October 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmond Pidoux and Tauno Palo.
The Puppet's Nightmare, directed by Émile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1908!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1908 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Haydn Quartet with Harry Macdonough
- Down in Jungle Town - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan