Monday October 26, 1908
US date format: 10/26/1908, UK date format: 26/10/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 26, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
David and Goliath, directed by Ferdinando Baldi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 26, 1908?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 26, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & John Bieling - When Sweet Marie was Sweet Sixteen
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - By the Old Oaken Bucket, Louise
- Haydn Quartet - Sunbonnet Sue
- Peerless Quartet - Rah, Rah, Rah
- Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet - Yankee Doodle's Come to Town