Thursday 3 September 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matthew Black and Lev Semenovich Pontryagin.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1908 ?
- Matthew Black: Scottish theologian, a Professor of Divinity, Biblical Citicism and Principal of St. Mary's College at the University of St. Andrews, 1954; an author.
- Lev Semenovich Pontryagin: Russian mathematician (d. 1988).
- Alex Curling Delisser: Costa Rican lawyer, human rights activist and political Afro Rican.
- Lev Pontryagin: Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1988).
- Cornelis Pijnacker Hordijk: Governor-General (Dutch East-Indies).
- James Barries What Every Woman Knows, premieres in London