Monday 19 October 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nils Geirr Tveitt and Patrick Cairns "Spike" Hughes.
The Puppet's Nightmare, directed by Émile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1908!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1908 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Haydn Quartet with Harry Macdonough
- Down in Jungle Town - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan