Thursday 4 April 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 4, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Dupont and Earl Jellicoe.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1918 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Margaret Dupont: Tennis champion.
- Earl Jellicoe: chancellor (University of Southhampton).
- George Jellicoe: Lord Privy Seal and Leader of the House of Lords & Special Boat Service veteran (Born 1918).
- Food riot in Amsterdam.
- Battle of Somme ends.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Long Boy - Prince's Orchestra
- I'm Going to Follow the Boys - Henry Burr & Elizabeth Spencer
- Maytime Waltz (Will You Remember?) - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet