Monday 22 April 1918US date format: 4/22/1918, UK date format: 22/4/1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 22, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Bartoli and William Jay Smith.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1918 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- William Jay Smith: American poet.
- Henri Bartoli: French economist, professor emeritus at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and specialist in the history of economic thought.
- Bruno Mussolini: Italian noted family, the son of Benito and Rachele Mussolini.
- William Smith: American poet.
- Mickey Vernon: American baseball player and coach (d. 2008).