Monday 29 April 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 29, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fraser Noble and Robert Caillou.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1918 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Fraser Noble: Scottish educator, the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Leicester, 1962.
- Robert Caillou: France sport Champion.
- George Allen: American football player and coach (d. 1990).
- Gavrilo Princip Bosnian murderer of arch duke Ferdinand: dies at age 22.
- Tris Speaker ties career outfield record of four unassisted double plays.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Siren's Song - Helen Clark & Gladys Rice
- Everybody's Crazy 'Bout the Doggone Blues (But I'm Happy) - Marion Harris
- On the Road to Home Sweet Home - Percy Hemus