Monday 15 April 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 15, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Baragrey Haleyville Alabama actor (Creeper and Doris Battle.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1918 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
- John Baragrey Haleyville Alabama actor (Creeper: Colossus of New York).
- Doris Battle: American astrologer, one of the unsung heroes in her field who never became famous but supported professional astrology with membership in AFA, June 1955, and studies in the Church of Light and contributions to the Theosophical Society and whose work touched the life of many people.
- Hans Billian: German film director screenwriter and actor (d. 2007).
- Clemenceau publishes secret French / Austrian documents
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White