Saturday 20 April 1918US date format: 4/20/1918, UK date format: 20/4/1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward L Beach and Kai Siegbahn.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1918 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Edward L Beach: Jr.
- Kai Siegbahn: Swedish physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007).
- Edward Beach: American captain and author (d. 2002).
- Karl Ferdinand Braun: German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (Born 1850).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White