Saturday 20 April 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward L Beach and Kai Siegbahn.
The Trap, directed by George Archainbaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while Oh, Money! Money! by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1918 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Edward L Beach: Jr.
- Kai Siegbahn: Swedish physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007).
- Edward Beach: American captain and author (d. 2002).
- Karl Ferdinand Braun: German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (Born 1850).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?