Saturday 20 April 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward L Beach and Kai Siegbahn.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1918 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Edward L Beach: Jr.
- Kai Siegbahn: Swedish physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007).
- Edward Beach: American captain and author (d. 2002).
- Karl Ferdinand Braun: German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (Born 1850).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White