Saturday 4 August 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Sieffert and Arthur Butterworth.
Little Old New York, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1923 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aggravatin' Papa - Sophie Tucker
- Isham Jones & His Orchestra - Swingin' Down the Lane