Saturday 4 December 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Négroni and Nadir Afonso.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Jean Négroni
- Charles Miquel: French aviator, a fighter pilot and ace of the Second World War, who fought in the Normandie-Niemen regiment.
- Nadir Afonso: Portuguese painter and architect (d. 2013).
- Michael Bates: Actor (Clockwork Orange, Salt & Pepper), dies at 57.
- Jeanne Manford: American educator and activist co-founded PFLAG (d. 2013).
- 1st Pro football playoff game Buffalo-7, Canton-3 at Polo Grounds
- 8th CFL Grey Cup: University of Toronto defeats Toronto Argonauts, 16-3