Thursday 16 December 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Les Leston and Frederick Rotimi Williams.
Outside the Law, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1920 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Les Leston
- Frederick Rotimi Williams: Nigerian politician and jurist (d. 2005).
- Frederick Williams: Nigerian lawyer and politician (d. 2005).
- Ma [the Benovelent]: Chinese muslim rebel (holy war).
- The Haiyuan earthquake, magnitude 8.5, rocks the Gansu province in China, killing an estimated 200,000.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You're the Only Girl That Made Me Cry - Henry Burr
- The Argentines, the Portugese, and the Greeks - Nora Bayes
- Whispering - Art Hickman & His Orchestra