Tuesday 7 December 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 7, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Manuel Pereira da Silva and Fiorenzo Magni.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1920 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Manuel Pereira da Silva
- Tatamkulu Afrika: South African poet and writer (d. 2002).
- Fiorenzo Magni: Italian cyclist, a pro from 1940-1956.
- Tatamkhulu Afrika: South African poet and author (d. 2002).
- Walter Nowotny: Austrian-born German fighter pilot (Born 1920).
- New South Wales make 802 against South Australia, then Mailey takes 8-81.
- USPD-KPD parties merge into Vereinigte Communist Party of Germany.