Tuesday 7 December 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tatamkulu Afrika and Fiorenzo Magni.
Madame DuBarry, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The River's End by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1920 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Tatamkulu Afrika: South African poet and writer (d. 2002).
- Fiorenzo Magni: Italian cyclist, a pro from 1940-1956.
- Tatamkhulu Afrika: South African poet and author (d. 2002).
- Walter Nowotny: Austrian-born German fighter pilot (Born 1920).
- New South Wales make 802 against South Australia, then Mailey takes 8-81.
- USPD-KPD parties merge into Vereinigte Communist Party of Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Thank God for a Garden - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?