Wednesday 15 December 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 15, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Arnold Anderson and Jean Broussolle.
Outside the Law, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 December 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1920 ?
- Roy Arnold Anderson
- Jean Broussolle
- Roy Anderson: American business executive, board chairman and chief executive officer of Lockheed Aircraft.
- Guy Dejouany: French company executive, the CEO of Compagnie Générale des Eaux (currently known as Vivendi, a French company part of the CAC 40) from 1976 to 1995.
- Gamal al-Banna: Egyptian author and scholar (d. 2013).
- Kurt Schaffenberger: German-American sergeant and illustrator (d. 2002).
- December 22 ampndash The Brussels Conference establishes a timetable for German war reparations intended to extend for over 42 years.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You're the Only Girl That Made Me Cry - Henry Burr
- The Argentines, the Portugese, and the Greeks - Nora Bayes
- Whispering - Art Hickman & His Orchestra