Sunday 4 January 1920US date format: 1/4/1920, UK date format: 4/1/1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 4, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Lamoureux and William Colby.
The Woman in the Suitcase, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1920 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Robert Lamoureux: French actor and film director, an...
- William Colby: American government official, attorney,...
- Benito Perez: Galdos Spanish writer (Fortunata y...
- William Egan: Colby US Central Intelligence Agency...
- Lee Morgan: American business executive, with...
- Michele Prisco: Italian writer, journalist, and...
- 1st Black baseball league, National Negro Baseball League, organizes
- Amsterdam actors decide to strike for retirement benefits.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh! What a Pal was Mary - Edward Allen
- Nobody Knows (and Nobody Seems to Care) - Irving Kaufman & Jack Kaufman
- The Hand That Rocked the Cradle Rules My Heart - John Steel
- Broken Blossoms - Charles Harrison