Sunday 5 December 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christian La Malène and de La Malene Christian.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 December 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 December 1920 ?
- Thailand - The King's Birthday, National Day, Father's Day
- Day of the Ninja
- Austria - Krampus
- Also see December 5 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - formerly: Saint Sabas
- Roman festivals - Faunalia celebrated in honor of Faunus (according to Horace, Odes 3.18)
- Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK - Saint Nicholas Eve (whom Dutch speakers call Sinterklaas, which became in other languages Santa Claus)
Famous Birthdays:05 December
- Pro football playoff game Akron and Buffalo 0-0 tie, title undecided.
- Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in Greece.
- A referendum in Greece is favorable to the reinstatement of the monarchy.