Wednesday 4 February 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ida Lupino London England and Ida Lupino.
Sawdust and Salome, directed by Van Dyke Brooke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1914 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Ida Lupino: Actress.
- Ida Lupino London England: actress (Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Jennifer).
- Jens Mellbye: Norwegian Supreme Court lawyer 1961-1968, and Supreme Court Judge 1968-1982.
- Maurice Dupuis: France sport Champion.
- Alfred Andersch: German-Swiss author and publisher (d. 1980).
- US Congress approves Burnett-anti-immigration law.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet