Saturday 4 January 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Malietoa Tanumafili II and Manuel Andujar.
Mama, directed by Andrés Muschietti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1913 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Malietoa Tanumafili II: Samoan Head of State (O le Ao o le Malo) (Born 1913).
- Manuel Andujar: Spanish novelist, playwright, poet and essayist.
- Malietoa Tanumafili: Samoan ruler (d. 2007).
- Alfred von Schlieffen: Prussian General-field marshal, dies at 79.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Row! Row! Row! - Ada Jones
- Where the Edelweiss is Blooming - Lyric Quartet
- Venus on Earth Waltz - Sousa's Band
- Oh! Oh! Delphine - Billy Murray
- Ghost of the Violin - Walter Van Brunt & Maurice Burkhardt